Anaerobic Workstations are utilized to afford an oxygen-free atmosphere for oxygen-sensitive materials to work efficiently. Anaerobic chambers use a mixture of H2 and Nitrogen [N2] [5/95%] or N2/Carbon dioxide [CO2]/H2 [85/10/5 %] to remove oxygen.
Purpose of Anaerobic Chambers:
Anaerobic chambers, also known as anaerobic glove boxes, are atmospheric control device intended to be used when dealing with oxygen-sensitive materials, product containment needs, and general isolation control.
Anaerobic Workstation’s / Chamber’s Specifications:
- Single person’s working capacity.
- Temperature and Humidity controlled anaerobic incubator system.
- Durable, Non-Corrosive Acrylic Resin Sheet
- Premixed anaerobic gas
- Atmospheric conditioning system Using Palladium Catalyst
- Manual Control Panel
- Pre-Mix Gas Cylinder 1 No Free along with Regulator
What is used to build Anaerobic Chambers?
The Material used in the Anaerobic workstation is Plexiglass.