Bio-Diesel is an alternative diesel fuel.
It is produced by chemically reacting a vegetable oil or animal fat with primary alcohol. It is renewable, non-toxic, as well as biodegradable.
Here, Mirai Research Solutions are providing complete support and training from planning to sales of the product with the following features such as Biodiesel plant for its Maximum Yield also providing Annual Maintenance, Research, and Development and Marketing support for the plant.
Bio Diesel Plant Site Requirements:
- 300-400 sq feet land wit roof covered with proper ventilation
- oil storage tanks
- BD storage tanks
- Water treatment unit
- Glycerol tank
- Power supply 3 phase-for 2 heaters 2 pumps and stirrer
- RO/soft water supply-water requirement 3 times the installed capacity
- 95% yield
- R&D support
- Annual maintenance support
- Training support
- Digital marketing support
Bio Diesel Plant Equipments:
Esterification & Transesterification unit-Doublereactor
• Heater with temperature controller
• Pressure gauge with safety valve as per ASTM standard
• Stainless Steel material for durability Catalyst Mixer tank with stirrer Condenser setup Methanol Recovery unit Water tank with heater Washing and drying unit
Pumps-With one-year manufacturing warranty
Pipes and fittings as per installation site
Water treatment unit-(optional)
Blends of biodiesel and conventional hydrocarbon-based diesel are products most commonly distributed for use in the retail diesel fuel marketplace.
Much of the world uses a system known as the “B” factor to state the amount of biodiesel in any fuel mix:
- 100% biodiesel is referred to as B100
- 20% biodiesel, 80% petrodiesel is labeled B20
- 5% biodiesel, 95% petrodiesel is labeled B5
- 2% biodiesel, 98% petrodiesel is labeled B2