1. Rain water Harvesting
- The First Phase of Rainwater Harvesting is to collect all the rainwater droplets from the rooftops of houses.
- Then, It flows towards purification tanks and gets purified by sedimentation through gravel, charcoal, sand and again gravel,
- Finally, It gets purified and flows to storage tanks for further use.
2. Digestive System
- Digestion system comprises body parts such as Food Pipe, Stomach, Liver, Pancreas, Small Intestine, Large Intestine, Rectum, and Anus.
- The process of breaking down food particles into smaller components until they are absorbed and assimilated into the human body.
3. Air & Water pollution
- Air pollution mainly occurs due to emissions in vehicles, industry disposal of toxic air through chimneys, refrigeration systems, etc.
- Water pollution happens mainly due to industries.
- The water sources including lakes, rivers, oceans, ponds, and groundwater which get contaminated because of the solid wastes and toxic materials that get merged on water molecules.
NOTE: WE ALSO CONDUCT TALENTIA FOR YOUNG MINDS EACH MONTH
Dates For Talentia in March: Will be Announced soon